If you participated in or heard about the Holiday Break Reading Challenge and the Spring Break Reading Challenge you won't have any trouble catching on to what is going on at this site. I found I enjoyed hosting the challenge actvities and prize giveaways so much that I decided to set up a way for me to do it all during the year. So here is what I'll do:
- RANDOMLY, I'll post an activity challenge. You might want to look at some of the ones I did during the Holiday Break Reading Challenge and the Spring Break Reading Challenge for an idea of what to expect.
- You'll have a SPECIFIC amount of time to complete the activity.
- You'll post something on your blog with your completed activity challenge and come back to this site and link your blog post to MR. LINKY. (If, for some reason, there isn't a Mr. Linky available then just leave the link to your post in the comment section. Mr. Linky seems to be down as I'm creating this post.)
- After the time period to complete the activity is up, I'll RANDOMLY choose a winner from the people on Mr. Linky.
- I'll post the winner and ask them to email me with their mailing address and prize choice. (Some challenges will be for SPECIFIC prizes, like this one.)
- YOU'LL WANT TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG BY EMAIL OR RSS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF THE RANDOM ACTIVITY CHALLENGES.
So, are you ready for the first activity challenge? This is an easy one. The winner will receive YOU by Charles Benoit. It won't be available for purchase until August 24, 2010. You can read my review here for more about it.
Here is the activity challenge. Help me spread the word. The more people participating in the challenges, the more fun it will be for all of us.
1. Create a blog post talking about the Random Reading Activity Challenge.
2. Post the Random Reading Button in the post.
3. Put the Random Reading Button in your sidebar.
4. Come back here once you are finished and link to your post using Mr. Linky or leave your link in the comment section if Mr. Linky isn't present.
5. DEADLINE: April 4th (Easter Sunday) by Midnight CST.
See, I told you it was easy. You can grab the button from the sidebar.